Information We Collect
The Customer provides his/ her personal information to Aadhaar Cash, which may be of a confidential or sensitive nature, in the course of:
• availing various loans and services from or through Aadhaar Cash, individually or together with third party service provider or business partners viz. banks and financial institutions,
• interactions with Aadhaar Cash or its authorized representatives in respect of such loans and services, while using this Website, or
• at the time of client acceptance/ registration/ application through any of the sources mentioned herein in connection with availing products or services of Aadhaar Cash.
Such information may include your personal details (like name, address, date of birth, father’s name, mother’s name, etc.), contact details (like your residential address, email address, telephone/ mobile number etc.), business, credit and financial information, device location and information, messages, contacts, call logs, emails, log information like your search queries, IP address, crashes, date and time, browser web storage, application data caches, Cookies and similar technologies and data of the such Customers (collectively and individually referred as, “Customer Data”).
The aforesaid Customer Data may be shared with Aadhaar Cash through variety of sources, including through:
• Offline interactions with Aadhaar Cash at Point of Sales, marketing campaigns, etc.
• Online and electronic interactions viz. Aadhaar Cash website, mobile applications, text messaging or third party applications/ social networks, etc.
• Your interaction with online targeted content (such as advertisements) that Aadhaar Cash, or its service providers on behalf of Aadhaar Cash, provide to you via third party websites or applications.
Consent of the Customers
When the Customer applies for any loan or service, we first obtain the authority/ consent (including electronic consent viz. e-signatures, ‘I agree’ tick checkbox, onetime password, Yes/No authentication) from such Customer for collection, storage, analysis, publishing and dissemination, at any time of the Customer Data.
By providing the Customer Data to Aadhaar Cash, the Customer (or the user) gives his/her express consent to the fact that his/her Customer Data will be maintained and processed by us for various purposes, including allowing Asdhaar Cash or its authorized representatives to authenticate Customer Data through Unique Identification Authority of India, to contact the Customer through phone calls, SMS, or e-mails or at postal address, to make follow up calls in relation to the products and services provided by or through Aadhaar Cash and / or its business partners or service providers, for imparting product knowledge, offering promotional offers & various other offers offered by its partners. The Customer has the right to access their Customer Data and to have it corrected, including withdrawal of such consent, by approaching Aadhaar Cash
While using this Website, you agree not to, by any means (including hacking, cracking or defacing any portion of the Website) indulge in illegal or unauthorized activities.
Use and Disclosure of Customer Data
We protect Customer Data against unauthorized use in the same manner in which we protect our confidential information. However, in following conditions, we may share Customer Data:
• Verification of your credit and financial position, reference checks, authentication of personal, biometric and demographic information/ data provided to us at the time of loan application or anytime thereafter and making related enquiries through references on the basis of the data and information provided to, or collected by, Aadhaar Cash as and when we consider necessary;
• Sharing, obtaining and/ or disclosing any aspect of your personal, biometric, demographic, business, credit and financial information/ data to any credit bureau, financial institution, Reserve Bank of India, any other authority or any third party including services providers engaged by Aadhaar cash for purpose of proper verification and assessment of the Customer Data, for statistics regarding Customer’s Account, to satisfy any legally enforceable process or compliance purpose, detecting and protecting against error, fraud or identification of other criminal activity or for archiving Customer Data, for providing or for assisting Aadhaar Cash in providing loans and services to Customers and for complying with the laws applicable from time to time.
• Use of your information to improve services to the Customers and to keep Customers updated about new products or other information that may be of interest to such Customers. We may share some of the Customer Data to third parties with your prior consent who may approach/ contact you to provide attractive offers to you by way of advertisements campaigns, information circulation etc.
• It may become necessary for Aadhaar Cash to disclose the Customer Data to the agents, other service providers and contractors (which includes but not limited to KYC repository services, data storage agencies, marketing and collection agents, any assigns to whom Aadhaar Cash intend to grant any right or obligation of Aadhaar Cash) in the course of normal business operations for the above referred purpose.
• Sharing of information with manufacturers to provide Interest Subsidy to customers availing loans/ finance from Asdhaar Cash for purchase of products either at no or lower rate of interest.
• We may also invite visitors to this Website to participate in market research and surveys and other similar activities. Aadhaar Cash will use the customer information to improve the visitor experience on the Website and make subsequent offers to the visitor on products which may be of interest to him / her.
However, these parties would be required to use the information obtained from Asdhaar Cash either for the purposes mutually agreed with Aadhaar Cash or for the purposes expressly permitted by the applicable laws exclusively. Aadhaar Cash will endeavor to take all reasonable steps to ensure that the confidentiality of the Customer Data is maintained by imposing strict confidentiality standards on all the private and non-statutory third parties to whom it discloses such information. Further, Aadhaar Cash shall not retain the information for longer than is required for the purposes for which the information may lawfully be used or is otherwise required under any other law for the time being in force.
Aadhaar Cash is strongly committed to protecting the privacy of its customers and has taken all necessary and reasonable measures that commensurate with the information assets being protected to ensure confidentiality of the Customer Data and its transmission through the world wide web and it shall not be held liable for disclosure of the confidential information when in accordance with this policy or in terms of the agreements, if any, with the Customers. In addition, we use small bits of data called “cookies” stored on user’s computers to stimulate a continuous connection. “Cookies” let us store information about your preferences and passwords and allow you to move to different pages of our Website without having to re-enter your password information. Any information collected is stored in secure databases protected via a variety of access controls and is treated as confidential information by us. Therefore, you should be careful with usage of the username and password by maintaining confidentiality and ensure that you do not knowingly or accidentally share, provide and facilitate unauthorized use of it.
For any query or complaint regarding confidentiality and sharing of your Customer Data, including sharing with third parties, or suggestion for improvement of this policy, you may contact
Grievance Redressal Officer, Customer Care Department Aadhaar cash Shop No 28 to 30, Ashoka Shopping Centre, Lokmanya Tilak Marg, Crawford Market, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400001.